10/11/2008

Oooooooooh, Gadgets

You know me, I love my gadgets. Even if it's not the most high-tech thing I love it. I recently sorted out a PC clock thing. It gets some radio signal that means it's always right. It was so old it plugged into a serial port. I know, not USB, an old serial port.

I've got my house so set up that I can put a radio station channel on the satellite box and listen to it on FM round the house, via the PC which records the audio. It's all pointless. And if I want to change the channel from anywhere I have a universal remote control and an IR relay. The GF loves it.

So, as a fan of the gadgets, I have found a site that's worty of a mention. It's the Gadget Advisor site at www.gadgetadvisor.com.

If you like to pass a bit of time flicking through some of the latest product releases and checking out some gadget news it's all there.

From reading about network media players to finding out about online backup services, you can get the details.

No comments: