10/26/2010

Pigeon vs Magpie

VS.


From the the window at the back of the house today I saw a fight between a pigeon and a magpie. If Harry Hill ever wants to know which one is best I can already help him out.

The competitors were...

...in the blue corner, the undisputed king of crapping on my fence... Fat 'Stool' Pigeon

...and in the red corner, the jinx who stinks, the thieving little bastard... Mag 'Liverpool' Pie.

When it started I didn't know why I would be supporting. I'd never thought about it before but when it all kicked off I found that I wanted the magpie to win.

Sadly, he didn't. He was in trouble from the start. The pigeon was in a different weight-class. Well, they were both feather-weight but you know what I mean.

The magpie knew he wasn't going to win and he flew off. I was hoping he'd gone to get a mate who'd come back and help him kick some pigeon arse because that would be lucky for me. But not for the pigeon.

No comments: