6/08/2011

Signs

As I sat down with a nice cup of decaf tea last night, ready to see what was on telly, I realised it was so late the sign language shows were on. Oh my, I find those much better than the normal shows. You want the show and the presenter will say something like, "It's looks like the German government have made a right pig's ear of it," and you think, "Oooh, I wonder what the sign language for pig's ear is?"

But last night the woman who was doing the sign language on BBC1 had a crazy face. I'm not trying to be harsh but she was acting the whole show out with her expressions. they were bigger than her hand gestures. She was so off putting I can't remember a thing about the TV show. I just sat there and watched her.

I think that's the biggest sign of all... that I should get out more.

No comments: