6/27/2008

Diaz

As much as it may make me sound stuff, I have to agree with people who say that education is the most important thing. It's not about what you learn (although that stuff about the Ox-bow lake will always come in handy) is that you learn how to learn. That's the thing that will do you well for the rest of your life.

But to teach others you have to have the right energy.

I've just stumbled across a very interesting site. It's the site of Norberto Diaz and this dude has some energy. You could wire him up and run a small town off him.

And energy is contagious. I defy anyone to not feel a little more buzzy after going to his site.

He's a school principal who the kids like, and I think that's a step in the right direction to getting them to enjoy learning.

To read more have a look at norbertodiaz.wordpress.com

No comments: