6/21/2008

A Dream Location

Do you have those dreams where you're reliving something you went through a few years back? I get it a lot with my degree finals. It's the third year and I haven't been to any lectures and the exams are that day. I can tell you I'm over the flipping moon when I wake up and realise it was all a dream.

But the other night I was reliving the time when I didn't have a place to stay and had to find one in two days. Every where I called they had already let it. Now, in real life I found a place, jumped on it and it turned out the landlady was a nutter. Happy days.

So my advice would be to use something like roomster.net. It is a great site for finding a place to live. You can search for places where you are sharing with only women (because men are pigs, we know this) or you could search for places where you're sharing with only men (because women's cycles synchronise and that's like crop circles, no one knows why but it is a little bit scary) or you could even search to share a place with people of a certain star sign.

You can search by the size of the place or the location. Here's what it looks like...

www.roomster.net


I like the bit that says "Looking For: Either Sex". I'm thinking, "Either sex or what?"

It is a really 'useable' site though, which I think is the most important thing. Oh, and when you see the prospective landlady ask her if she thinks it's acceptable to leave moaning letters taped to the toilets cistern. If she says yes, trust me, don't take it.

No comments: