6/27/2008

Stevie's Log 27-06-08

I was in a coffee shop again this morning, doing some writing (you know, like poncy people like me do. We go to coffee shops, get out a laptop and let the world know we don't have a proper job) and I saw a woman who blew my mind. Don't worry, no affair on the horizon, I just couldn't reconcile what I was seeing.

I looked up and saw the hands of a woman stood near as she sorted out her little sachets, and they were the most beautiful hands I'd ever seen. OK, I don't normally notice hands, so I don't have a lot to compare them to, but these were good 'uns.

Well manicured, petite, dainty. Oh, and skilled at putting a Splender into a cappuccino, which is a quality I like in a woman.

But as she walked away, I was ready to look up and check out the face of this stunner and.... dude, it was like someone's granny!

Gulp!

Seriously! Beauty parlours, stop doing pensioner discounts!

No comments: