7/07/2008

Cornwall

Are you feeling the stress? The daily grind getting you down? Tense, nervous headache?

That was me a few weeks ago. I was so stressed I was snapping at people in the office. Don't get me wrong, they probably deserved it, and I'm quite good at snapping, so I didn't really mind. But it was a sign that I was working more that maybe I should.

So I took a little break and it did me the world of good. I'm still snapping at people in the office, but just for my own personal entertainment now.

So if you're feeling the stress I'm going to prescribe a day out in Cornwall. You can find out more about Days out in Cornwall by looking at www.islesofscilly-travel.co.uk.

You can get some times to chill and relax, you can see some of the amazing scenery and you can take some time back for you. And a lot of people have been there when they were younger so you have the amazing response when you go back, because those memories come flying back and you get that warm feeling of nostalgia. You remember things with so much details, it's shocking, but in a good way.

No comments: