9/08/2008

Eva Longoria Still Not Pregnant...Yet

Eva Longoria Still Not PregnantEva Longoria has claimed that rumours that she is pregnant only started because she recently got "fat".

In that case, Adele is about 132 weeks.

To be fair, if you look hard enough you can find that any celebrity has the signs of being pregnant.

Ann Widdecombe has the fatness.
Amy Winehouse probably has the morning sickness.
Matt Lucas has the boobs.

Eva said: "I'm not pregnant. I'm just fat. I gained 5lb over the summer so instead of a size zero, I'm a size one."

I don’t know why she keeps denying it. I’m not saying she is up the duff, I just think she should go with it. She’d get people giving up their seats for her. She’d get people throwing her a shower (eBay the stuff and make some money) and you have an excuse for gaining weight.

In fact I like it so much, I’m going to say this. “I’m pregnant.”

Well, men can do that now too.

[source]





No comments: