4/01/2008

Bluetooth

I have spent another good few hours trying to get the Bluetooth to work. I'm not techno-fool, I got the hand-free kit to phone thing working right away. The tricky bit comes when I get my Bluethooth dongled-PC involved.

A few months back I spent about three days trying to get the two PCs I have to work on a network over Bluetooth. Eventually I realised I was getting too old and I just bought a network card and a cable.

And now my latest scheme is to get my PDA to use Bluetooth to connect to my PC and access the web via that connection. Basically, it's so I can sit on the lav and still surf the web.

It will connect but it won't quite work.

Bluetooth is the wrong name for it. By the time I get it working I'll be Blue in the face, and long in the tooth.

No comments: