4/09/2008

Garden Of Steven

What's your favourite bit of your house? A lot of people would probably say the garden. I think there's something special about the garden. We spend the lowest amount of time in it but it is something that we look after maybe more than anything else in the house.

After all, it wasn't the Utility Room of Eden they Eve got everyone thrown out of.

It's true that every man needs a shed, or at least some sort of garden buildings where they can by out in the garden, but busy doing whatever they want.

If you too have the urge for a garden building have a look at the amazing site www.thegardenescape.co.uk. Before I saw this link I had no idea you could get buildings out there in the garden that can be used as gyms, or even offices. You're garden could be the next hub of business. Forget the Square Mile, and it's only a two minute stole back home from work.

The buildings could also be used as studios. Oh, I want one of those. I could do the radio show from my own backyard. I would get it sound proofed and then I could present the show that I do, plus all the voice-over work and the new business plan I've been working on, all from my own garden.

Forget the Garden of Eden, that would be my Garden Of Steven.

No comments: