4/17/2008

Dirt Bikes

At work there was an offer to go "dirty biking" for free. It sounds like pulling the unwashed one in a nightclub, but it's not. I turned down the offer, and there was a bit of pressure to do it so I could "talk up what the advertising is offering".

Oooooh, pressure is it? So I said no. With more pressure! And I'm taller, so they didn't try again.

I'm sure it would've been fun but it's not a risk I want to take. Here's the reason. A while back I was working on a show and we did a stunt of recording a show while on minimoto bikes. Basically, I fell off and broke my ribs. Thankfully I'm northern, so I didn't take any time off.

But if I get injured and can't work I'd be in a right state. If I had to wait to get treatment all of that time would be costing me money.

That's why you need some good health insurance. You can search round for health insurance online deals.

Have a look at www.ez-insuranceportal.com because it has a health insurance section. It's an insurance portal that offers various types of insurance, but check the health part.

And avoid dirty bikes. That's got to be good advice too.

No comments: