3/25/2008

Caravaning

One of the dreams I have is to get a motorhome and just go round the UK. It would be like a working sabbatical year for me as I could keep doing stand-up gigs in the places I visit, but I would still get to see parts of the UK I never normally would.

That's the shocking thing, the UK is so small when you compare it to the size of most other countries, and yet even something that small is filled with so many places you will never see everything.

There are many plus sides to getting a caravan and seeing the UK. Like the freedom, the convenience, the access you get. But one plus side that shouldn't be over looked is the caravanning clubs of the UK.

For example, www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk, as the URL suggests is for people with caravans or people who go camping.

They have been around for 106 years and they are the largest organisation of its kind in the whole world, which is fairly impressive, you must admit.

You should have a look at their site whether you are planning a caravan trip to Scotland or you want to go Camping in France, you can join up.

No comments: