3/15/2008

Holiday

I know it's shocking, but I was 20 before I ever went to Scotland. I know, I only lived in the midlands, but I never made the trip. I'm sure the midlands has its appeal but I could've coped with a weekend away.

But if you want to have a nice trip, head up to Scotland. Don't worry, there's no law that says you have to eat haggis (although I had it and I actually like it, but I don't tell that many people).

How about a caravan holiday in Scotland?

There's one caravan site scotland called Turnberry holiday park they you could have a look at. Their website is www.turnberryholidaypark.co.uk

On their website it looks like a nice tranquil place. So if you need to take a break from everything and have a break away that's going to relax you and let you unwind, it's a great option.

But also, if you have a family to take away a caravanning holiday could be exactly what you need.

And seeing as they have some great golf courses up there, it could be a sporting holiday too.

So, relaxing, golf and haggis. It sounds good to me. Shame I didn't think of it earlier.

No comments: