3/01/2008

Stevie's Log 01-03-08

Yesterday was the one day of the four years that women can propose to men.

I don't think it went down well that I was out of the county till gone midnight. The GF thought I did it on purpose.

If I really was worried about her proposing I would've nicked all the cod liver oil a few weeks back, so it would be too painful for her to get down on one knee.

Now that's the level of attention to detail that men can give when they're worried.

I do feel sorry for some men. It's the 29th of Feb, and they're GF says, "I'm going to do things girlfriends don't normally do."

And he think, "Oh yeah?"

She says, "I'm going to make you a happy man."

And he think, "Oh yeah?"

She says, "I'm going to go down..."

And he think, "Oh yeah?"

And she finishes, "...on one knee."

No wonder he says 'no'.

No comments: