3/04/2008

Viral

Everything these days is viral, event Amy Winehouse's face.

(I know, technically what she has is a bacterial infection, but it was good enough for me.)

If you write a cracking blog post, or if you have a great picture or something, you could just let it sit there on your site. Or you could see if it has what it takes to go viral.

Have a look at Buzzfuse.com. I signed up and I have done better promoting my topical comedy blog more than this random chatchat blog, but that's because I write more viral-able material in the topical arena.

You can build up a good network of people who receive your posts, and if they send it on you're promotion is done for you.

And, if you have more than 30 people in your 'circle' and have registered more than 2 posts with Buzzfuse, you go into a competition to win one of 1000 premium accounts.

So you can get promoting and see how big your blog can get.


No comments: